From this page you can download the PISA for Development dataset with the full set of responses from:
- In-school asessment: individual students, school principals and teachers
- Out-of-school assesment: individual respondents, parents/guardians of respondents and interviewer household observations
These files will be of use to statisticians and professional researchers who would like to undertake their own analysis of the PISA for Development data. The files available on this page include questionnaires, codebooks, data files in SAS™ and SPSS™ formats, database compendia and tables including system-level data and descriptive analyses that were created to support the reporting of PISA for Development results by participating countries.
The main data files for each assessment relate to:
- In-school assessment: student questionnaire (which also includes estimates of student performance), school questionnaire, teacher questionnaire and cognitive items
- Out-of-school assessment: respondent questionnaires (including youth, parent/guardian and household observation questionnaires, as well as estimates of respondent performance), cognitive items and questionnaire timing
These files include data for participating countries:
- In-school assessment: Cambodia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Paraguay, Senegal and Zambia
- Out-of-school assessment: Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Paraguay and Senegal
Some of these files are large. The time it takes to download the larger files, and how successfully the files download, will depend on your local Internet connection and other technical factors.
To download a file, right click on a link and save it.