OECD Tax Certainty Day 2021
Date and time: 22 November 2021; 13:30 - 15:00 (CET)
Location: Virtual meeting
Agenda: Download here (pdf)
As recognised by G20 Ministers, maintaining and enhancing tax certainty brings benefits for taxpayers and tax administrations alike and is key in promoting investment, jobs and growth. This is particularly important and challenging against the backdrop of the economic effects of a pandemic, in spite of which immense efforts are being undertaken by tax administrations and taxpayers to move forward with the tax certainty agenda. Enhancing tax certainty is one of the main priorities of the OECD Forum on Tax Administration which brings together 53 advanced and emerging tax administrations.
This event provided an opportunity for tax policy makers, tax administrations, business representatives and other stakeholders to take stock of the tax certainty agenda and move towards further improvements in both dispute prevention and dispute resolution.
This meeting was broadcast live to the public on OECD WebTV and a replay is available via the same link.
- Read the news release: New mutual agreement procedure statistics on the resolution of international tax disputes released on OECD Tax Certainty Day
- Joint Audit 2019: Enhancing Tax Co-operation and Improving Tax Certainty
- International Compliance Assurance Programme (ICAP)
- OECD/IMF 2019 Progress Peport on Tax Certainty
- General enquiries about the event should be addressed to email@example.com
- Media enquiries and interview requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign-up to our newsletter
- Follow us on social media: @OECDtax (Twitter) & OECD Tax (LinkedIn)
- Event hashtag: #TaxCertaintyDay2021
- Short URL: https://oe.cd/taxcertaintyday