OECD Tax Certainty Day 2022
Date and time: 22 November 2022; 13:00-17:00 (CET)
Location: Live stream (OECD WebTV)
As recognised by G20 Ministers, maintaining and enhancing tax certainty benefits taxpayers and tax administrations alike and is key in promoting investment, jobs and growth. This is particularly important and challenging against the backdrop of the economic effects of a pandemic, in spite of which immense efforts are being undertaken by tax administrations and taxpayers to move forward with the tax certainty agenda. Enhancing tax certainty is one of the main priorities of the OECD Forum on Tax Administration which brings together more than 50 advanced and emerging tax administrations.
This event provided an opportunity for tax policy makers, tax administrations, business representatives and other stakeholders to take stock of the tax certainty agenda and move towards further improvements in dispute prevention and dispute resolution.
Meet the speakers
This event was broadcast live to the public in English on OECD WebTV (no interpretation was provided).
- Progress Report on the Administration and Tax Certainty Aspects of Amount A of Pillar One - Two-Pillar Solution to the Tax Challenges of the Digitalisation of the Economy
- Joint Audit 2019: Enhancing Tax Co-operation and Improving Tax Certainty
- International Compliance Assurance Programme (ICAP)
- OECD/IMF 2019 Progress Report on Tax Certainty
- General enquiries about the event should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media enquiries and interview requests should be addressed to email@example.com
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Follow us on social media: @OECDtax (Twitter) & OECD Tax (LinkedIn)
- Event hashtag: #TaxCertaintyDay2022
- Short URL: https://oe.cd/taxcertaintyday