OECD Tax Certainty Day 2023
Date and time: 14 November 2023; 13:00-17:30 (CET)
As recognised by G20 Ministers, maintaining and enhancing tax certainty benefits taxpayers and tax administrations alike and is key in promoting investment, jobs and growth. This is particularly important and challenging against the backdrop of the economic effects of a pandemic, in spite of which immense efforts are being undertaken by tax administrations and taxpayers to move forward with the tax certainty agenda. Enhancing tax certainty is one of the main priorities of the OECD Forum on Tax Administration which brings together more than 50 advanced and emerging tax administrations.
This event provided an opportunity for tax policymakers, tax administrations, business representatives and other stakeholders to take stock of the tax certainty agenda and move towards further improvements in dispute prevention and dispute resolution.
- Consolidated Information on Mutual Agreement Procedures 2023 (OECD 2023)
- Progress Report on the Administration and Tax Certainty Aspects of Amount A of Pillar One - Two-Pillar Solution to the Tax Challenges of the Digitalisation of the Economy (OECD 2022)
- Joint Audit 2019: Enhancing Tax Co-operation and Improving Tax Certainty (OECD 2019)
- International Compliance Assurance Programme (ICAP)
- General enquiries about the event should be addressed to [email protected]
- Media enquiries and interview requests should be addressed to [email protected]
- Follow us on social media: @OECDtax (Twitter) & OECD Tax (LinkedIn)
- Event hashtag: #TaxCertaintyDay2023
- Short URL: https://oe.cd/taxcertaintyday
- Sign up for our newsletter