Youth and COVID-19: Response, Recovery, and Resilience
On July 16, the OECD Washington Center hosted a webinar in partnership with the International Association of Students in Economics and Managements (AIESEC) on the effects of COVID-19 on youth and the recent release of a youth and COVID-19 policy paper by the OECD Directorate for Public Governance.
This recent policy paper surveyed 90 youth organizations from around the world asking what they thought would be the main long-term implications of the COVID-19 pandemic. More than half (54%) stated that their main concern was mental health, with employment, disposable income and well-being of the elderly also of top concern.
- Jeffrey Schlagenhauf, Deputy Secretary-General, OECD
- Moritz Ader, Policy Analyst, OECD
- Noelle Guirola Paganini, Global Vice President Public Relations, AIESEC
- Rahul Pallan, Y7 Delegate, Young Diplomats of Canada
- Thamar Harrigan, Director, Youth Summits, YPFP
For more information, please contact:
Danny Ryan, email@example.com