- Second Advisory Group Meeting, Istanbul, 19 June 2023 | Agenda
- Investment for Sustainable Development in the MENA region: focus on incentives and skills development, Istanbul 19-20 June 2023 | Agenda | Background Note
- Public-private dialogue on improving investment in the agribusiness sector in Morocco, 5 May 2023 | Agenda (fr)
- Public-private dialogue on improving investment in the renewable energy sector in Algeria, 15 Mar 2023 | Agenda (fr)
- Public-private dialogue on improving access to finance for SMEs, Ramallah, 8-9 Nov 2022 | Agenda
- Working Group on Investment and Trade, 3 Nov 2022 | Agenda: English / Arabic
- Promoting Investment and Business Climate Reforms in Jordan’s ICT Sector, 23 June 2022 | Issues Paper
- Launch FDI Qualities Review of Jordan, 22 June 2022 | Agenda
- Capacity-building workshop on the reform of international investment agreements in Algeria, 13 June 2022 | Agenda
- Capacity-Building Workshop on FDI Statistics: Greenfield Investment, 7-8 June 2022 | Agenda
- Public-Private Dialogue on Enhancing the Investment Climate in Tunisia's Pharmaceutical Sector, 5 Apr 2022 | Issues Paper: English
- Meeting of the Advisory Group, 31 Mar 2022 | Agenda
- Leveraging Value Chains and Investment Linkages to Enhance MENA-Africa Integration, 18 Feb 2022 | Agenda
- Promoting Investment and Business Climate Reforms in Egypt's infrastructure sector, Cairo, 24 Nov 2021 | Agenda Issues Paper: English
- Investment Promotion and the Digital Transformation for a Sustainable Recovery, 13-14 Oct 2021 | OECD IPA Network Summary Report | Policy brief Also available in Arabic
- Improving the sustainable development impacts of investment in Jordan, OECD FDI Qualities Initiative | Agenda, 2nd task force meeting, 7 Oct 2021 | Agenda, 1st task force meeting, 22 Apr 2021
- Promoting Investment and Business Climate Reforms in Morocco's Agri-food Sector, 13 Jul 2021 | Agenda | Issues paper: English / Arabic
- Promoting Investment and Business Climate Reforms in Jordan's ICT Sector, 17 Jun 2021 | Agenda | Issues paper: English / Arabic
- MENA-OECD Ministerial Conference 1 Apr 2021
- MENA-OECD Government-Business Summit 30-31 Mar 2021
- 11th Union for the Mediterranean Trade Ministerial 10 Nov 2020
FDI Qualities Review of Jordan
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) provides an important source of financing in Jordan but its reform momentum needs to be sustained and deepened so that the benefits of investment can be shared more widely across society. This report examines how FDI can help Jordan meet Sustainable Development Goals in areas of productivity and innovation, job quality and skills, gender equality and decarbonisation.
READ THE Report
Middle East & North Africa Investment Policy Perspectives
NEW REPORT: Attracting investment in the MENA region – and harnessing its benefits – is needed now more than ever with the COVID-19 pandemic exacerbating existing challenges and adding new ones.
READ THE REPORT
تطلعات سياسات الاستثمار في الشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا
يسلّط تقرير " تطلعات سياسات الاستثمار في الشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا" الضوء على التقدّم الملحوظ الذي حقّقته حكومات المنطقة في إصلاح سياسات الاستثمار خلال العقد الماضي.
Regional Integration in the Union for the Mediterranean Progress Report
Regional Integration in the Union for the Mediterranean: Progress Report monitors major trends and evolutions of integration in the Euro-Mediterranean region. The Report examines five domains of regional integration, namely trade integration, financial integration, infrastructure integration, movement of people, as well as research and higher education.
Access the report