Partnerships and peer-learning
Multi-stakeholder partnerships are essential to identify solutions and good practices and to promote coordination and collective action in the achievement of internationally-agreed goals, such as the SDGs. This pillar features information on initiatives for promoting PCSD at the international level, including in the context of the UN High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
PCSD Partnership [SDG17.14]
brings together governments, international organisations, civil society, think-tanks, the private sector and other stakeholders from all regions of the world committed and working to enhance policy coherence for sustainable development (SDG target 17.14) as a key means of SDG implementation.
This section will include information on ongoing work and efforts in the different regions for promoting PCSD in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda, including in Latina America and the Caribbean, Asia and the Pacific, Africa, etc.
The OECD brings together experts and policy practitioners from countries worldwide to exchange experience and knowledge and to provide a forum for discussion to find innovative solutions to the key challenges countries face in advancing the SDGs.
Some key gatherings include the following:
- High Level Political Forum Side Event on PCSD: Getting the SDGs back on track while recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic: Building government capacities for addressing transboundary impacts and global challenges
- Network of National Focal Points for Policy Coherence – 20th Meeting of the informal network of National Focal Points for Policy Coherence
- HLPF 2020 side event: An interregional Dialogue: Governance and policy coherence for accelerating action on the SDGs in the post-COVID-19 era
- Network of Senior Officials from Centres of Government (CoG) – COG Meetings in support of the SDGs
- Public Employment and Management Working Party (PEM) – PEM Meetings in support of the SDGs
- Global Network of Schools of Government (NSG) – NSG Meetings in support of the SDGs
- Working Party on Open Government (WPOG) – Meetings of the WPOG in support of the SDGs
- Working Party of the Leading Practitioners on Public Procurement – 2019 OECD Public Procurement Week: Unpacking complexity
- Working Party of Senior Budget Officials (SBO)
- Annual Meeting of the Auditors Alliance & OECD Auditors Alliance Platform
- Effective Institutions Platform – Peer Learning Partnerships in support of SDGs