Through conferences, webinars, workshops, and panel discussions, SIPA actively engages with representatives of national and subnational governments, academic institutions, civil society organisations and the private sector.
GREEN Action Task Force Annual Meeting
The 2023 Annual Meeting of the GREEN Action Task Force will take place on 11-12 May in Istanbul, Türkiye at the OECD Istanbul Centre in an in-person format. The meeting will bring together official representatives from the region of Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia (EECCA) and OECD member countries as well as representatives from development partners, civil society organisations, and the private sector.
- 11 - 12 May, Istanbul, Türkiye
- Find out more
- 7-9 March 2023: Strategic foresight workshop: Rethinking infrastructure for sustainable, resilient development, Bogor, Indonesia
- 21-23 September 2022: SIPA Summer School Programme, Issyk-Kul, Kyrgyzstan
- 30 June - 1st July 2022: GREEN Action Task Force Annual Meeting, Tbilisy, Georgia.
- 25-26 March 2022: 6th OECD Regional Policy Network Meeting on Sustainable Infrastructure, Manila, the Philippines
- 11 March 2022: Conference on CO2 Capture in Central Asia, virtual meeting.
- 20 August 2021 - 17 February 2022: Uzbekistan Policy Dialogues: Green Growth and Climate Change, hybrid meetings.
- 11 February 2022: Southeast Asia Regional Programme Ministerial side-event: Supporting Green Recovery: Towards Green Growth in Southeast Asia, virtual event.
- 23 September 2021: OECD Regional Dialogue "Accelerating the race to net-zero in Central Asia", virtual meeting.
- 16 March 2021: OECD Regional Dialogue on Sustainable Infrastructure: Planning for a stronger, greener recovery in Southeast Asia, virtual meeting.
- 10 December 2020: OECD Regional Consultation: Sustainable Infrastructure for a stronger, greener recovery in Central Asia, virtual meeting.