| 7-9 September 2020 Via Zoom | 8:00am-10:30am (CEST)
The OECD will be hosting the 2020 Insurance and Retirement Savings Roundtable webinar on 7-9 September. The Roundtable this year will focus on how COVID-19 has affected retirement savings and insurance markets, and how regulators and policymakers might approach relevant issues going forward.
The planned sessions are:
- Session 1: Retirement savings in the time of COVID-19
- Session 2: The potential role of assets earmarked for retirement in the post-recovery after the pandemic
- Session 3: Medium-term implications of COVID-19 for the insurance sector
- Session 4: Medium-term implications of COVID-19 for policyholders
- Session 5: Pandemic-related business interruption – magnitude and private sector appetite
- Session 6: Designing a pandemic risk insurance programme
The roundtable will bring together high-level government officials and experts from public authorities, including regulatory and supervisory authorities, ministries of finance, officials of state governments and international organisations, standard setting bodies, the academic community, the private sector as well as NGOs.
This event is co-hosted by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) with sponsorship from the Government of Japan.
Participation is by invitation only.
Any enquiries should be addressed to Johanna.PALMI@oecd.org
Insurance and COVID-19