The OECD High Level Risk Forum (HLRF) provides a platform for countries to share their experiences in the management of critical risks, i.e. risks with consequences of national significance.
The 10th meeting of the HLRF provided the risk management policy community with an opportunity to share experiences in adapting to the COVID-19 crisis. Participants discussed risks to critical flows of goods and essential services, and exchanged views on emerging risks, including global cyber threats to governments.
Topic covered included:
- Managing disaster risks in a context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Quick adaptation to and lessons from the COVID-19 crisis
- Managing critical risks under a context of COVID-19
- Critical Flows: Security of supply in goods, services and critical infrastructure
- Managing digital risk arising from global cyber threats
- Identifying and assessing “emerging risks” and “horizon risks”
- OECD indicators on governance of critical infrastructure resilience
OECD High Level Risk Forum (HLRF) Statement
At this event, the OECD High Level Risk Forum formally adopted a Statement that recognises recovery from the COVID-19 crisis as an opportunity to formulate lessons and strengthen mutual cooperation.
Contact: For more information on the High Level Risk Forum, please contact Jack Radisch ([email protected]).