Gouvernance des entreprises publiques
Second meeting of the OECD Network on Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises in Southern Africa
Maputo, Mozambique, 27-28 May 2009
What are the appropriate legal and regulatory frameworks for SOEs?
What are the current relations with stakeholders?
How to ensure equitable treatment of minority shareholders ?
- Guidelines on SOEs [English / français / português]
- Draf Implementation Guide to Ensure Accountability and Transparency in State Ownership
Day 1 - Morning Session: Welcoming remarks
Day 1 - Morning Session: Focus on Mozambique
Day 1 - Morning Session: Introductory Landscape Session
Day 1 - Afternoon Session: Equitable treatment of non-Government shareholders
- Mr. Patrick Chisanga, Private Sector Advisory Group, Global Corporate Governance Forum
- Ms. Lindie Engelbrecht, Chief Executive, Institute of Directors of South Africa
- Mr. Eugene Chandi, Director, Institute of Directors of Zambia
- Mr. Arto Honkaniemi, Senior Financial Counsellor, Prime Minister's Office, Finland
Day 1 - Afternoon Session: The Role of Stakeholders in SOE Corporate Governance
- Dr. Y.R.K. Reddy, Resource Person for SADC-DFRC / GCGF, Chairman & Founder, Yaga Consulting Pvt.Ltd / Academy of Corporate Governance, India
- Mr. Mohamed Adam, Corporate Counsel/SGM, Eskom Holdings Limited, South Africa
Day 2 - Morning Session: The Legal and Regulatory Framework
Day 2 - Morning Session: Case Study in Corporate Governance: Industry Focus - Electricity:
Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation
- Ms. Jane Kabaki, Managing Director, NOZAYO TRADING & DEVELOPMENT
- Mr. Bernard Mhango, Corporate Secretary, DBSA (Development Bank of Southern Africa)
This meeting was hosted by the Mozambique’s State Ownership Agency, IGEPE, in partnership with the Development Bank of Southern Africa.
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)