Annual meetings and Steering Committees are organised as a platform by the GREEN Action Task Force where OECD, representatives from in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asian countries, partners from International Organisations and interested stakeholders meet to report on the progress made of on-going projects and discuss future plans.
These meetings present a very good opportunity to sum up the results, review on-going activities, share the experience of national policies and programmes and set new objectives.
Regionally, a Project Steering Committee will take stock of progress in implementing planned activities, review products and results, discuss objectives, on-going progress, issues related to visibility and communication of annual work plans.
Latest and upcoming events
- 22 June 2022 EU4Environment Water and Data in Eastern Partnership countries - First Regional Action Group Meeting, virtual meeting
- 16 June 2022 High-Level Policy Dialogue - Energy, Water and Land-use Nexus in Central Asia, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- 9 February 2022 Launch event: EU4Environment - Water Resources and Environmental Data, virtual meeting
- 15 October 2021 High-Level Policy Dialogue on Energy-Water-Land use nexus in Central Asia, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- 6 July 2021 EUWI+ Regional Steering Committee, virtual meeting
- 8 June 2021 Regional Expert Workshop "Benefits of Regional Cooperation on the Energy-Water-Land Nexus Transformation in Central Asia virtual meeting
- 23-24 November 2020 Capacity Development Workshop on Water-related SDGs Integration and Implementation in Eastern Partnership (EaP) Countries and beyond
- 25-28 November 2019 EUWI+ Week, Paris, France
- 15 November 2018 Second Steering Committee, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 25-26 April 2018 Project Progress Meeting and Strategy Development Workshop, Minsk, Belarus
- 15-16 May 2017 First Steering Committee, Brussels, Belgium
Information about National meetings can be found here.
- Events for the GREEN Action Task Force can be found here.
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)