The OECD attended the following events during the UN Climate Change Conference that took place from 3-14 December 2007 in Bali, Indonesia.
- , Remarks by Angel Gurría, OECD Secretary-General at the High Level Segment of United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), 14 December 2007
- Why biofuels when much cheaper measures are available for climate protection?, ITF Press release following the International Transport Forum & OECD Side event "Fuel Efficiency in Transport: Achieving the Potential", chaired by Jack Short, ITF Secretary-General. Speech by Jack Short, ITF Secretary-General, United Nations Climate Change Conference, 13 December 2007
- Cost of tackling climate change should be shared more fairly, OECD News release at the occasion of the OECD High-level Side Event on Ensuring a Sound Economic Basis for the Post-2012 Climate Change Framework, 12 December, chaired by the OECD Secretary-General
- The Economics of Climate Change: The Fierce Urgency of Now, Speech by Angel Gurría, OECD Secretary-General - OECD High Level Panel Discussion on Ensuring a Sound Economic Basis for the Post-2012 Climate Change Framework, 12 December
- , Remarks by Angel Gurría, OECD Secretary-General at the United Nations Climate Change Conference, High Level Event with Finance Ministers, 11 December 2007
- OECD & IEA Secretariats held the Annex I Expert Group side event, 7 December 2007
- Policy Brief: Climate Change: Meeting the Challenge to 2050
- OECD Observer - Focus on climate Change.