The aims of this international seminar were to identify current challenges and opportunities in the field of higher education facilities, to examine important trends that will influence the planning, design and management of higher education facilities, to compare experiences and share best practices, and to learn about new approaches.
The event was organised by the OECD Programme on Educational Building (PEB), the OECD Programme on Institutional Management in Higher Education (IMHE), the Mexican Secretariat of Public Education (SEP), the Administrative Board of the Federal School Construction Programme (CAPFCE, Mexico) and the National Association of Universities and Higher Education Institutions (ANUIES, Mexico).
- Post Occupancy Evaluation: its role in managing and maintaining higher education facilities, by Alastair Blyth
, by Alastair Blyth
- Estrategias de planificación del espacio físico: el caso de la universidad nacional del litoral, de Rodolfo Bravi
, de Rodolfo Bravi
- A network of tertiary education libraries and resource centres (USBI) in Mexico, by Miguel Angel Ehrenzweig Sanchez
, by Miguel Angel Ehrenzweig Sanchez
- Texas A&M International University, a campus for the 21st century, by José Garcia
, by José Garcia
- Otaniemi Campus – a Finnish technology hub (text)
), by Nils Gersberg
- The world is flat: implications for higher education planners and leaders (text) (slides),
by Paul E. Lingenfelter
- Optimización de los recursos financieros en la transformación de los espacios universitarios, University of San Luis Potosí
, University of San Luis Potosí