The OECD team is supporting Austria in the design and initial implementation of a new education monitoring system to support their data driven governance reform (2017). This project is undertaken in collaboration with DG Reform (European Commission).
- Design and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring system in Austria, 2021
Partner: Federal Ministry for Education, Science and Research, Austria; European Commission’s Directorate General for Structural Reform Support (DG REFORM)
The OECD team is supporting Estonia in the design of a set of indicators to monitor their new Education Strategy 2035. This project is undertaken in collaboration with DG Reform (European Commission). The project deliverables can be found on the website of the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research: Hariduse seire - ja mõõdikutesüsteemi arendamise projekt 2019-2021.
- Enhancing data informed strategic governance in education in Estonia, 2021
Partners: Ministry of Education and Research, Estonia; European Commission’s Directorate General for Structural Reform Support (DG REFORM)
The OECD team is supporting Iceland in the design and implementation plan for their Education Policy 2030. This is their national strategy focused on improving quality, equity and well-being in its education system for the next decade.
- Iceland Education Policy 2030 and its implementation, 2021
- Menntastefna 2030: Skýrsla OECD um innleiðingu Menntastefn - a translation by the Icelandic Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of the OECD's Policy Perspective 'Iceland Education Policy 2030 and its implementation'.
- Partner: Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Iceland
The OECD team supported Ireland in the implementation of the review of senior cycle (upper-secondary education). The review process involved an analysis and consultation process with education stakeholders across the country in which the OECD team provided strategic advice and a policy assessment.
- Education in Ireland: An OECD assessment of the Senior Cycle Review, 2020
Partner: National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NCCA)
The OECD team is supporting Ireland to develop a model of local school community engagement in Ireland's education policy making and implementation processes (2021-2023). This activity is funded by the European Union and implemented in co-operation with the European Commision (DG REFORM).
- OECD Ireland flyer - Local community engagement in Ireland's education policy development
The OECD team supported Mexico to assess the education reform up to 2017 and propose options for the future. The assessment covered curriculum, equity, teaching practices, and evaluation and assessment practices.
- Strong Foundations for Quality and Equity in Mexican Schools, 2019