The Future of Education and Skills 2030 reports on curriculum redesign address six common policy issues:
1. What students learn matters: towards a 21st century curriculum
2. Curriculum overload: A way forward
3. Equity through curriculum innovations
4. Curriculum flexibility and autonomy
5. Values and the curriculum
6. An ecosystem approach to curriculum redesign and implementation
These report use existing research, results from the Policy Questionnaire on Curriculum Redesign (PQC) and the Curriculum Content Mapping (CCM) document analysis.