A report on curriculum redesign, scheduled for publication in 2019-20, will address six common policy issues:
1. Curriculum overload
2. Managing the time lag between today's curriculum and future needs
3. Ensuring equity through curriculum innovations
4. Managing curriculum flexibility and autonomy
5. Embedding values into the curriculum
6. Designing/planning for effective implementation
The report will use existing research, results from the Policy Questionnaire on Curriculum Redesign (PQC) and the Curriculum Content Mapping (CCM) document analysis.