Table of contents | How to obtain this publication | Websites
10 April 2012
OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education: Portugal
How can student assessment, teacher appraisal, school evaluation and system evaluation bring about real gains in performance across a country’s school system?
This report on Portugal provides, from an international perspective, an independent analysis of major issues facing the evaluation and assessment framework, current policy initiatives, and possible future approaches. This series forms part of the OECD Review on Evaluation and Assessment Frameworks for Improving School Outcomes.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1. School education in Portugal
- Chapter 2. The evaluation and assessment framework
- Chapter 3. Student assessment
- Chapter 4. Teacher appraisal
- Chapter 5. School evaluation
- Chapter 6. Education system evaluation
How to obtain this publication
Readers can access the full version of OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education: Portugal choosing from the following options:
- Subscribers and readers at subscribing institutions can access the online edition via iLibrary.
Government officials with accounts (subscribe
) can go to the "Books" tab on OLIS.