29-30 June 2021 Via Zoom | 8:00am - 11:15am (CEST)
The agenda will focus on the discussion of key issues in Asia and Pacific markets with the aim of sharing experiences and good practices for the sound development of policies related to insurance and private pension markets.
Key themes to be covered include:
- Impact of Covid-19 on insurance and retirement savings
- The role of catastrophe risk insurance programmes for underinsured perils
- Emerging technologies and innovation: opportunities and challenges
- The role of employers in the provision of retirement saving plans
- Risk sharing in retirement income arrangements
- Risk managements in long-term care and health care insurance in an ageing society
The roundtable will bring together high-level government officials, including regulatory and supervisory authorities, ministries of finance, representatives of international organisations and the academic community, and experts in the field of insurance and pension savings from ADB and OECD member countries, the private sectors, and research institutions. This event is co-hosted by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), with sponsorship from the Governement of Japan.
Participation is by invitation only.
Any enquiries should be addressed to Johanna.PALMI@oecd.org
2020 Symposium on Reinsurance Risk and Opportunity in Asia