Bribery in international business
Anti-Corruption Network for Eastern Europe and Central Asia Webinar Series
15 February 2021
2nd Webinar on Anti-Corruption Reforms in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: High Level Corruption and Independence of Prosecutors
This webinar discussed the main findings from two new reports:
Anti-Corruption Reforms in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, Progress and Challenges, 2016-2019 | Russian identifies high level corruption and the key challenges for the region
The Independence of Prosecutors in Eastern Europe Central Asia and Asia Pacific focuses on how to address high level corruption effectively.
The OECD presented the performance indicators it will use to monitor progress in these areas in the future.
Prominent anti-corruption practitioners from the region and international organisations exchanged their insights on these challenging subjects and took questions from the participants.
- Jeffrey Schlagenhauf, OECD Deputy Secretary-General (Opening)
- Laura Stefan, Executive Director, Expert Forum Romania (Moderator)
- Andrii Kukharuk, Anti-Corruption Analyst, OECD Anti-Corruption Division
- Laura Kövesi, Head of European Public Prosecutor’s Office
- Marin Mrcela, President, Group of States Against Corruption (GRECO), Council of Europe
- Drago Kos, Chairman, OECD Working Group on Bribery
- Vitaly Kasko, Former Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine
- Giorgi Oniani, Deputy Director, Transparency International Georgia
14 December 2020
1st Webinar on Anti-Corruption Reforms in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: What works and what does not, focus on conflict of interest and asset declarations