INFOGRAPHICS: THE GLOBAL WATER CHALLENGE
- Financing investment in water
- The Global Water Challenge: Financing water
- The Ocean Economy
- The Global Water Challenge: Key facts
- What are the impacts of water pollution?
The Global Water Challenge: Key Facts
- José Carrera's perspective on financing water
- Guangzhe Chen's perspective on financing water
- Henik Ovink's perspective on financing water
- Flood risks: Climate change adaptation and resilience
- Investing in water security for sustainable growth
- Price is right, use it well!
- Prioritising Water on the Global Agenda
- The Blue Economy
- Water: Balancing demand
- Wastewater and water quality
- Water pricing
- Links between the allocation and financing of water?
- Watch all OECD videos related to environment
- Watch all videos on the Perspectives on Financing Water
- Water Makes the World Go Round – The Water Economy with Xavier Leflaive, Water Team Leader, OECD Environment Directorate
The OECD Green Talks Live webinar series brings world experts together on pressing environmental issues for a global audience. These free webinars are open to the general public and participants are welcome to pose questions during the Q&A segment.
- Groundwater Allocation: Managing Growing Pressures on Quantity and Quality
- Degraded Waters: Emerging policy solutions to tackle diffuse pollution