The Roundtable on Financing Water
The Roundtable on Financing Water is a global public-private platform established by the OECD, the World Water Council and the Netherlands. It draws upon political leadership and technical expertise, with the ambition of facilitating increased financing of investments that contribute to water security and sustainable growth.
The Roundtable engages a diversity of actors – governments and regulators in developed, emerging and developing economies, private financiers (e.g. institutional investors, commercial banks, asset managers, impact investors), development financing institutions, bi-lateral donors, international organisations, academia and civil society organisations – focused on finding novel ideas and solutions.
RATIONALE OF THE ROUNDTABLE
- 12 November 2018 - Roundtable on Financing Water (more information coming soon)
- March 2018 | Roundtable on Financing Water High-Level Session - 8th World Water Forum, Brasilia. Read the summary.
- September 2017 | Second meeting of the Roundtable on Financing Water, WATEC, Tel Aviv. Read the summary & discussion Highlights.
- August 2017 | Session on the Roundtable on financing water - World Water Week, Stockholm.
- April 2017 | First meeting of the Roundtable on Financing Water, OECD Paris. Read the summary & discussion Highlights.
- OECD Water finance, investment and pricing
- OECD Centre on Green Finance and Investment
- OECD and the Sustainable Development Goals
For more information, please contact:
- Kathleen Dominique (Kathleen.Dominique@oecd.org) - OECD Co-ordinator of the Rountable on Financing Water.
- Xavier Leflaive (Xavier.Leflaive@oecd.org) - Water Team Leader, OECD Environment Directorate.
- To receive our latest Environment news, publications and events, sign up to MyOECD (choose "Environment" as an area of interest and tick "Environment News" under Newsletters).