OECD Home › Trade and Agriculture Directorate › Latest Documents
English, , 61kb
2005 Differentiated Discount Rates valid from 15 January 2005 to 14 January 2006.
Under the World Trade Organisation (WTO) Agreement on Textiles and Clothing, Countries can no longer impose quantitative restrictions on imports of textile and clothing products. This book looks at the effects across the industry, from cotton growers to fashion retailers.
Global Forum on Agriculture 2004 on Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries: Information Needs for Effective Policy Responses.
English, , 46kb
Net Operating Cash Flow 1996-2003 from the members of the Working Party on Export Credits and Credit Guarantees.
English, , 9kb
The OECD Working Party on Export Credits and Credit Guarantees (ECG) met on 5 November 2004. The main issues for discussion were officially supported export credits in the context of the environment and the fight against corruption; also several IFIs reported on developments in their institution
ECD-Länder, die an dem OECD Übereinkommen über Leitlinien für öffentlich unterstützte Exportkredite teilnehmen, haben sich auf ein zweijähriges Pilotprogramm geeinigt...
OECD Trade Policy Working Paper No. 7. This paper applies the most advanced methodologies for measuring services barriers to calculate the restrictiveness and the impact of services barriers in selected transition economies (for telecommunications, banking and telecommunications).
Agricultural policies affect agricultural production with consequences for the environment. What are the impacts and how might they be affected by further agricultural policy reform? What are governments doing to improve the environmental ...
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Pig Sector
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Dairy Sector, Summary and Conclusions
- Agriculture, échanges et environnement: Le secteur laitier, Résumé et conclusions
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Dairy Sector, Summary in Chinese
- Landwirtschaft, Handel und Umwelt: Die Milchwirtschaft, Zusammenfassung in Deutsch
- Agricultura, Comércio e Meio Ambiente: O Setor Leiteiro, Sumário em Português
- Agricultura, comercio y medio ambiente: Sector lechero, Resumen en español
Summary of the Sixth Informal Consultation between the Trade Committee and CSOs.
This paper has been submitted by International Federation of Agricultural Producers. The views expressed herein are those of the author and are not necessarily shared by Members of the OECD.