OECD Home › Trade and Agriculture Directorate › Latest Documents
ECD-Länder, die an dem OECD Übereinkommen über Leitlinien für öffentlich unterstützte Exportkredite teilnehmen, haben sich auf ein zweijähriges Pilotprogramm geeinigt...
OECD Trade Policy Working Paper No. 7. This paper applies the most advanced methodologies for measuring services barriers to calculate the restrictiveness and the impact of services barriers in selected transition economies (for telecommunications, banking and telecommunications).
Agricultural policies affect agricultural production with consequences for the environment. What are the impacts and how might they be affected by further agricultural policy reform? What are governments doing to improve the environmental ...
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Pig Sector
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Dairy Sector, Summary and Conclusions
- Agriculture, échanges et environnement: Le secteur laitier, Résumé et conclusions
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Dairy Sector, Summary in Chinese
- Landwirtschaft, Handel und Umwelt: Die Milchwirtschaft, Zusammenfassung in Deutsch
- Agricultura, Comércio e Meio Ambiente: O Setor Leiteiro, Sumário em Português
- Agricultura, comercio y medio ambiente: Sector lechero, Resumen en español
Summary of the Sixth Informal Consultation between the Trade Committee and CSOs.
This paper has been submitted by International Federation of Agricultural Producers. The views expressed herein are those of the author and are not necessarily shared by Members of the OECD.
This study provides a review of the food and agricultural sector in Ukraine and was prepared as a joint undertaking of the World Bank, the OECD and the Government of Ukraine.
OECD Trade Policy Working Paper No. 5. This report represents the stock-taking of the lessons learned from a series of twenty OECD case studies which examined specific market access problems arising from environmental and health requirements faced by developing country exporters.
English, , 385kb
Official aggregated record of the levels of officially supported export credits extended by OECD Member countries.
The main objective of the Workshop, to be held in Paris, 6-8 December 2004, is to review and analyse the tools and methods used for the evaluation of agri-environmental policy measures by OECD governments, with specific focus on ex-post evaluations.