||The OECD Scheme for the Certification of Forest Reproductive Material aims to encourage the production and use of forest tree seeds or plants that have been collected, processed, raised, labelled and distributed in a manner that ensures their trueness to name. This "certified" material is intended for use in a variety of forestry functions, including timber production, soil protection and environmental criteria. More ...
- The Technical Working Group Meeting will be held on 23 September and the Annual Meeting of the OECD Forest Seed and Plant Scheme will take place on 24-25 September at the OECD Conference Centre in Paris, France.
- In the framework of the Annual Meeting, a special Forum on Potential Impacts of Climate Change on the OECD Forest Seed and Plant Scheme will be held on Thursday 25 September (from 9:00 to 12:30) at the OECD Conference Centre.
|OECD Forest Seed and Plant Scheme Bureau
- Chair: Mr. Robert Karrfalt - US
- Vice Chair: Mr. Rwihaniza Jean Gapusi - Rwanda
- Vice Chair: Mr. Kari Leinonen - Finland
Mr. Michael Ryan, Head of OECD Codes and Schemes
Mr. Csaba Gaspar, Administrator for the OECD Forest Seed and Plant Scheme