Table of contents | How to obtain this publication | Websites
OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education: Sweden 2011
How can student assessment, teacher appraisal, school evaluation and system evaluation bring about real gains in performance across a country’s school system? This book provides, for Sweden, an independent analysis from an international perspective of major issues facing the evaluation and assessment framework in education along with current policy initiatives, and possible future approaches. This series forms part of the OECD Review on Evaluation and Assessment Frameworks for Improving School Outcomes.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Context of Evaluation and Assessment in Sweden
- Chapter 3: The Evaluation and Assessment Framework
- Chapter 4: Student Assessment
- Chapter 5: Teacher Appraisal
- Chapter 6: School Evaluation
- Chapter 7: System Evaluation
How to obtain this publication
Readers can access the full version of OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education: Sweden 2011 choosing from the following options:
- Subscribers and readers at subscribing institutions can access the online edition via iLibrary.
Government officials with accounts (subscribe
) can go to the "Books" tab on OLIS.