TADSTRI › Venue and Practical Information
The OECD Services Expert Meeting on Business Services will be held at the new OECD Conference Centre. The state of the art Centre brings a 21st century dimension to the OECD's historic La Muette site.
OECD Conference Centre
+33 (0)1 45 24 82 00
Paris is served by two international airports: Orly and Roissy-Charles de Gaulle. You can get to Paris by public transport, by car or by taxi. Click here for additional information.
RER: Line C - Henri Martin station
Metro: Line 9 - La Muette station - Click here for Paris Metro Plan.
Bus: 63 - PC1 - 52
||Euro (€, EUR)
||220 V, 50 Hz
||GMT/UTC + 1 (Central European Time)
|Telephone Area Code
||The international code to call France is “+ 33”. When calling from abroad, the number should be dialed without the first “0”.
When calling from France, Paris numbers always start with “01” and French cell phone numbers always start with “06”.
|Cultural visits and social life
||For more information about current exhibitions and Parisian night life, visit Tourist Information.
European Union citizens do not need a visa to stay in France.
For others, depending on your nationality, the length and purpose of your stay in France, a visa may be required before departure.
For further information, please consult the French Foreign Affairs Ministry Web site.
Please find below a list of hotels within the vicinity of the OECD Conference Centre:
• Hôtel Beauséjour Ranelagh** - www.beausejour-ranelagh.com
• Hôtel Eiffel Kennedy*** - www.eiffelkennedy.com
• Hôtel Gavarni - www.gavarni.com
• Hôtel Le Hameau de Passy** - www.hameaudepassy.com
• Hôtel Longchamp Elysées*** - www.paris-hotel-longchamp.com
• Hôtel Nicolo - www.hotel-nicolo.fr
• Hôtel Passy-Eiffel*** - www.passyeiffel.com
• Hôtel Passy Home** - www.passyhome.com
• Hôtel Régina de Passy*** - www.hotel-paris-passy.com
• Hôtel Royal Elysées**** - www.royal-elysees.com
• Hôtel Trocadéro La Tour*** - www.trocadero-la-tour.com
• Hôtel Tour Eiffel*** - www.classics-hotel-paris-tour-eiffel.com
• Hôtel Villa-d’Auteuil** - www.hotel-villa-dauteuil.com
Please note that links to these hotels are provided for convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the OECD of the services of a particular hotel.
The OECD has made no verification and makes no express or implied representation as to the quality or availability of the hotel services or as to the continued validity of the rates and prices. We suggest that you verify the nature of the services, the applicable rates and any other relevant information directly with the hotel.
All participants are kindly requested to pay their accomodation costs directly to the hotel of their choice. The OECD will not pre-pay any accomodation costs.