Submissions should be made via the registration portal. Alternatively, if your paper is confidential at this stage, please e-mail it directly.
Papers and abstracts must be submitted no later than 24 June 2016.
Before you submit your abstract or paper, please note:
Authors are invited to submit an electronic version of their paper, or an extended abstract of at least three pages.
Submissions 3 July 2016
Notification of acceptance 7 August 2016
Full papers due by 28 October 2016
Presentations due by 6 November 2016
- An automatic acknowledgement e-mail will be sent once your abstract submission is complete.
- Presenters of papers accepted for presentation at the conference should register within 10 days from notification of acceptance and will be exempted from paying the registration fees.
- The Conference Secretariat will notify all abstract submitters of acceptance via email by 1st August 2016.
- Amendments can be made to submissions until the 24 June deadline through the on-line portal or by sending an e-mail.
- All emails will be sent to the submitting author. If the submitting author is not the presenting author, it is his or her responsibility to pass on all relevant information to the presenter.