netFWD’s Annual Meeting brings together foundations from the network and beyond. It offers foundations a chance to network with like-minded peers both from the North and the South. To further promote dialogue amongst foundations, netFWD contributes to international philanthropic gatherings in partnership with its associates such as European Venture Philanthropy Association, European Foundations Centre and Asian Venture Philanthropy Network. netFWD workshops are convened on an ad hoc basis to give members and other relevant partners an opportunity to dive into themes of mutual interest. The network continuously provides necessary connections with policy-makers by inviting foundations to all relevant OECD events and other major inter-governmental events.
- 6 September 2016 - Paris, France | Joint netFWD - MAEDI session at the Convergences World Forum "Philanthropy: A catalytic role in reaching the Sustainable Development Goals".
- 9 September 2016 - Tunis, Tunisia | Accelerating Impact 2030 Initiative: launch of the Youth Coalition at the Arab Foundation Forum Annual Meeting & General Assembly.
- 9-10 March 2016 - Paris, France | netFWD Annual Meeting and Workshop "2030 Agenda: Partnering with Philanthropy for Impact"
- 25 September 2015 - New York, United States | Roundtable on "Optimising Philanthropy's Potential to Fast-Track the SDGs" hosted by the Ford Foundation
- 13 July 2015 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia | Side event "Rethinking philanthropy's contribution to the Financing for Development agenda and beyond" at the Third Conference on Financing for Development
- 4-5 March 2015 - Paris, France | netFWD Meeting and netFWD Workshop on "Foundations as catalysts of change: What role in supporting youth and education?"
- 25 February 2015 - London, United Kingdom | netFWD Workshop on "Brainstorming on Impact"
- November 2014 - Mexico City, Mexico | Kick-off of the first pilot of the Guidelines for Effective Philanthropic Engagement, in collaboration with the Mexican Agency for International Development Co-operation (AMEXCID), the Association of Mexican Foundations (CEMEFI) and the German Federal Enterprise for International Co-opeation (GIZ)
- 25 September 2014 - New York, United States | netFW side event to the 69th UN General Assembly on philanthropy and the post-2015 agenda
- 13 June 2014 - OECD Headquarters Paris, France | netFWD Workshop in collaboration with the Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development (CFE) and the Directorate for Science, Technology and Industry (STI)
- 12 June 2014 - OECD Headquarters Paris, France | netFWD meeting
- 24-25 October 2013 - OECD Headquarters Paris, France | netFWD meetings
- 24 October 2013 - OECD Headquarters Paris, France | netFWD workshop, organised in collaboration with the Center for Global Development (CGD) & the European Foundation Centre (EFC)
- 23 April 2013 - New York, USA | DCF Special Policy Dialogue "The role of philanthropic organisations in the post-2015 setting", co-organised by netFWD and convened by ECOSOC
- 4 April 2013 - Paris, France | NetFWD Plenary Meeting, back to back with the OECD Global Forum on Development
- 30 January 2013 | ITP Working Group Teleconference - Agenda
- 31 January 2013 - London, UK | EVP Working Group meeting, hosted by the Shell Foundation - Agenda
- 3 October 2012 - Paris, France | Launch Meeting - Agenda
- 15 June 2012 - Paris, France | Preparatory Meeting - Agenda