Guidance note - Policy makers
LEED has published two guidance Notes – one for teachers and school managers on educational design and learning environments, and one for policy makers on how to support schools in the organisation of teacher training and collaboration with the surrounding world.
The note for policy makers focuses on the organisation of entrepreneurial education. It starts with an introduction on developing entrepreneurial competences and skills for entrepreneurship through education and discusses in a second part the role of public policy in supporting schools in the organisation of entrepreneurial education, in particular with regard to collaboration with the surrounding world, teacher training and the role of institutional guidance and quality management.
The note guides the reader through the different content of this website :
The thematic papers:
- The entrepreneurial school part 1: Selected Institutional Guidance and Quality Management Approaches
- The entrepreneurial school part 2: Entrepreneurial Learning Environments and a Changed Role for Teachers
- Entrepreneurial Education in Practice part 1: the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Education in Practice part 2: Building Motivations and Competencies
- The Outward Looking School and its Ecosystem