DEVFAP12 › Sponsor Information - International Economic Forum on Africa 2012
The 12th International Economic Forum on Africa (IEFA) will bring together hundreds of representatives from governments, international organisations, civil society, foundations, the media, corporations and academia to debate economic diversification, training and the use of natural resources.
No other public meeting in Europe gathers more people interested in, or working on, Africa.
Why become a sponsor?
Hosted by the OECD Development Centre, the African Development Bank and the UN Economic Commission for Africa, and the UN Development Programme, four of the most trusted institutions at the forefront of Africa’s development, the Forum provides your company with a respected, high-profile environment in which to transmit your message and image.
This year, discussions on Africa and youth employment will guarantee an important turnout with key stakeholders. High-level policy makers from Africa, political and corporate leaders and distinguished opinion-makers have already confirmed their attendance.
Sponsorship guarantees access to an audience of experts and associates your brand with the leading policy dialogue forum on one of the most dynamic regions in the world today.
Online simultaneous broadcasting of the Forum by the OECD will guarantee optimal exposure and visibility of the meeting – and your brand— in France and around the world. The meeting video will remain on the official Forum website for one year.
The sponsorship package
Forum sponsorship includes:
• Corporate logo visibility:
• Promotional materials in the information package, which includes the African Economic Outlook 2012 report, the OECD Development Centre’s flagship annual report distributed to all participants
• A 4m X 5m stand on which to display your organisation's materials in the lobby
• Media exposure (previous years' coverage included Radio France Internationale (RFI), CNBC and France 24)
• Participation in a restricted VIP lunch with panelists and select journalists
• Privileged networking opportunities with high-level Forum personalities
Official partners of the forum
To receive an official sponsor information kit, please contact: Papa-Amadou Sarr.