6th OECD Food Chain Network Meeting - October 2014
Information for participants
- Insights into Innovation: Public-private Partnerships in the International Agricultural Research System
David J Spielman, Senior Research Fellow, International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, DC.
- Emerging Opportunities for PPPs in the United States
Andrew Toole, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- PPP in the strategy of Inra for research, innovation and knowledge dissemination
Christian Huyghes, INRA, France
- Public-Private Partnerships in the strategy of INRA for Research, Innovation and Knowledge Dissemination
Frank van Ooijen, Director Corporate Communication and CSR, FrieslandCampina.
- The Strategy for the Global Food Value Chain: Promote “Made WITH Japan” through Public-Private Partnership
Kenichi Kawamoto, Counsellor, International Affairs Department, Minister's Secretariat, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF), Japan.
- Grain Research Funding: the Rise of Private-Public-Producer Partnerships
Richard Gray, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Canada’s Innovation Programming for Increased Collaboration
Paula Negraes, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Public-Private Partnerships in the agricultural Knowledge and Innovation System: French initiatives
Corinne Bitaud, General Directorate for Education and Research, French Ministry of Agriculture, Agro-Food and Forestry.
- Syngenta collaboration for agriculture sustainability
Varun Vats, Public Policy and Partnership Manager, Syngenta
- New Vision for Agri-Food Development in Mexico (VIDA)
Adriana Herrera, General Coordinator of International Trade Negotiations, Ministry of Agriculture (SAGARPA) and Enrique Merigo, Private Sector Representative, Consejo Nacional Agropecuario (Agrofood National Council of Mexico).
- Collaboration platforms in Finland
Anu Harkki, MTT Finland.
- TIP Strategic Public-Private Partnerships in Science, Technology and Innovation
Tomomi Watanabe, OECD Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Innovation and Action Program: Greenhouse as a Source of Energy
Jolanda Mourits, Senior Policy Officer, Project Team, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Australia’s Food Systems Innovation project
Andy Hall, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Australia
- Partnerships industry-university for education
Nordine Cheik, Monsanto
- Public-Private Partnerships-A U.S. Priority in Agriculture and Development
John McGuire, U.S. Department of State
- Public-Private Partnerships for Sustainable Agricultural Development
Marlo Rankin, Agribusiness Economist; Rural Infrastructure and Agro-Industries Division (AGS), FAO
- Key success factors for R&D consortia/partnerships
Bruce McCallum, Counsellor, Science & Technology, New Zealand Ministry of Business and Innovation (MBIE)