OECD Russia Corporate Governance Roundtable
The OECD Russia Corporate Governance Roundtable was launched in December 2011 by the OECD and the Moscow Exchange (MOEX). Building on longstanding co-operation between Russia and the OECD, the Roundtable supports the country's efforts in tackling corporate governance challenges and developing a robust legal and regulatory framework. Through dialogue, research and access to international expertise, the Roundtable encourages the adoption of good practices in corporate governance and their effective implementation, monitoring and enforcement in Russia. It also contributes to raising global awareness of Russian corporate governance developments and ongoing efforts.
In 2015, the OECD and MOEX extended their commitment to continue the Roundtable activities through 2017. The Roundtable also received the sponsorship of the Siemens Integrity Initiative to promote business integrity grounded in strong corporate governance frameworks. The Roundtable benefits from the support of the Bank of Russia, the Federal Agency for State Property Management (Rosimuschestvo), the Ministry of Economic Development, the Ministry of Finance and the Moscow International Financial Centre Taskforce among others.
Documents and links
- Results of the 2015 Survey on Investors Priorities for Implementation of the Russian Code, Yana Vaziakova, 2015 (English)
- Related Party Transactions: International Experience and Russian Challenges, Anastasia Kossov, Dimitri Lovyrev, 2014 (English) (Russian)
- Comments of international investors to the revised Russian Corporate Governance Code, Karina Litvack, 2013 (English) (Russian)
- Can Corporate Governance Codes Be Effective in Emerging Markets? – Insights from Turkey, India and Colombia, Anastasia Kossov, 2013 (English) (Russian)
- The main problems of corporate governance in Russia and the possibility of resolving such problems through the application of the Corporate Governance Code and associated regulatory mechanisms, Alexander Shevchuk, 2013 (English) (Russian)
- FFMS Order on the approval of the Regime of the securities admission to organised trading Russian: full document | English: Annex 3 on Corporate Governance
- The main problems of corporate governance in Russia and the possibility of resolving such problems through the application of the Corporate Governance Code and associated regulatory mechanisms, Alexander Shevchuk (English) (Russian)
- MOEX Roundtable website
- Moscow Exchange, MICEX-RTS
- Siemens Integrity Initiative
To obtain more information or to participate in the OECD's work on corporate governance in Russia, please contact: Hans Christiansen (email@example.com) or Alison McMeekin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
G20/OECD Principles of Corporate Governance (also available in Russian)
OECD Guidelines on Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises (also available in Russian)
OECD Trust and Business (TNB) Project
Russian Code of Corporate Governance, 2014 (pdf)