- Key findings: PISA key findings include rankings of student performance by country/economy and information on student background, their approaches to learning and the organisation of their schools.
- Databases for each year the students took the test: 2012, 2009, 2006, 2003, 2000
- Log-file databases for released PISA 2012 computer-based items (compressed SPSS data files)
Codebook and instructions for merging files (pdf)
Data for problem solving (83 MB)
Digital reading (90 MB)
Computer-based mathematics (23 MB)
Belgium (Flanders) Finland Netherlands
Brazil Germany Poland
Ontario (Canada) Japan Portugal
Shanghai, China Korea Singapore
- Background questionnaires: Questionnaires filled in by students, school principals and parents to provide contextual information.
2012, 2009, 2006, 2003, 2000
- Assessment frameworks: Theory behind the surveys - what they aim to achieve and how they're developed:
2015, 2012, 2009, 2006, 2003, 2000.
- Manuals - survey implementation:
PISA 2012 translation manuals and guidelines