New Approaches to Economic Challenges
New Approaches to Economic Challenges - New Perspectives
- NAEC recognises the multi-dimensionality of societal objectives and that they need to be considered and pursued jointly.
- NAEC also puts inequality and distributional issues at the centre of the economic debate and sharpens the focus on inclusive growth.
- NAEC recognises the importance of finance and its link to the real economy.
- NAEC highlights the complexity and interconnectedness of our economies.
- NAEC advocates the development of policy advice that would help governments in facing long-term challenges…
- … this implies the recognition of radical uncertainty and underlines the importance of developing strategic foresight.
- NAEC is thus instrumental in mainstreaming the sustainability issue.