GfD Group I Events 2005-2008
- Its First Meeting took place in Rabat, Morocco, on 18-19 July 2005.
- A Co-ordination Meeting for the Case Studies was held in Rabat, Morocco, on 8-9 December 2005.
- The Second Meeting of the GfD Working Group I took place in Rabat, Morocco, on 19-20 April 2006.
- A Regional Capacity Building Seminar on pay strategies for better public sector performance: pay and grading reform in Arab countries was held in Amman, Jordan, on 20-21 September 2006.
- A Peer-to-Peer Study Visit of Senior Human Resource Officials from Arab Countries on the Belgian experience with reforming the federal job classification system was organised to Brussels, Belgium, on 20-24 November 2006.
- A Regional Capacity Building Seminar on overall Human Resource planning and management and the Third Meeting of the GfD Working Group I took place in Paris, France, on 6-7 December 2006.
- A High-level Capacity Building Seminar on Managing the Performance and Enhancing the Integrity of Civil Servants took place in Rabat, Morocco, on 24-25 May 2007.
- A Regional Capacity Building Seminar "Comparative Approaches in the Field of Civil Service Modernisation in OECD Countries" was organised in Tunis, Tunisia on 14-15 February 2008.
- A Regional Conference and Capacity Building Seminar on Integrity in Public Procurement took place in Rabat, Morocco on 3-4 April 2008.
- Its Fourth Regional Meeting of the Working Group on Civil Service and Integrity took place in Rabat, Morocco on 4 April 2008.
- A Peer Learning study Visit on "Modernising the Civil Service Bureau in Bahrain" took place at the OECD in Paris, on 26-27 May 2008.