American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading American multinational insurance corporation serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions.
Political Risk Insurance
Customers: Exporters, importers, contractors, project financers and companies with overseas risks, stock or equipment.
Features & Benefits: AIG can provide up to US$120 million for any one risk and durations of up to 15 years.
- Contract repudiation
- Investment & projects risks
- Non-repossession of leased assets
- Cover for mobile assets
- Wrongful calling on guarantees
To learn more about AIG Europe Limited, click here.
To learn more about products offered by AIG Europe Limited , click here.
HCC Credit Group is a market leader in trade credit and political risk insurance issued through three highly rated carriers: Houston Casualty Company, U.S. Specialty Insurance Company and HCC International, all subsidiaries of HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc.
HCC Credit Group offers a full range of short and medium term coverages, including single debtor, multi-debtor, bank coverages and political risk policies on a worldwide basis.
Lines of business include:
- Confiscation, Expropriation, Nationalization Insurance
- Contract Frustration Insurance
- Currency Inconvertibility Insurance
- Political Risk Insurance
- Pre-export Credit Insurance
- Trade Credit Insurance, Bank Structured Trade Finance
- Trade Credit Insurance, Letter of Credit
- Trade Credit Insurance, Medium Term
- Trade Credit Insurance, Short Term
- Wrongful Calling of Guarantee Insurance
International Credit and Political Risk
The credit insurance coverage HCC Credit Group writes has the following characteristics:
- Non-cancellable limits
- Excess of loss multi-debtor portfolio or ground up single debtor default protection
- Focus on structured trade finance transactions for banks (pre-export finance facilities, reserve based lending transactions, revolving credit facilities, etc.)
- Insurance of letters of credit for confirming banks on a facility or stand alone basis
- Private debtor cover for non-payment or non-delivery risks tailored to traders’ needs
To learn more about HCC Credit, click here.
To learn more about products offered by HCC Credit, click here.