Addressing corporate governance in the context of the current crisis
Doha, Qatar, 9-10 November 2008
The MENA-OECD Working Group on Corporate Governance meeting took place in Doha on 10 November 2008 in conjunction with the Hawkamah Annual Conference. In order to respond to participants’ interest in on-going and new corporate governance issues highlighted by the current financial turmoil, these two meetings were merged and took place under the umbrella of the Hawkamah Annual Conference on 9-10 November 2008. The agenda and further information about this meeting is available on the website of the Hawkamah Annual Conference.
- OECD Principles for Corporate Governance
- OECD Guidelines on Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises
- Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises: A Survey of OECD Countries
- Policy Brief Issue 11/2007: Building Sound Insolvency Systems in the MENA Region
- Credit Risk and Credit Access in Asia