News releases, speeches and statements
The news releases, speeches and statements from the OECD Week 2015 are posted below.
- 03/06/2015 - Presentation of Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General: 2015 and Beyond, remarks by Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, OECD
- 03/06/2015 - Launch of the OECD Economic Outlook, June 2015, remarks by Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, OECD
- 03/06/2015 - Opening address by Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte at the 2015 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting
- 03/06/2015 - 2015 Ministerial Council Meeting Opening Remarks by Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, OECD
- 02/06/2015 - Special B20-OECD-BIAC Session: Mapping the Work of the G20 against Megatrends and Future Policy Needs in a Shifting World, Keynote by Angel Gurría