- Follow-up to COP21 – Supporting the Implementation of the Paris Agreement
For reference ENV/EPOC(2016)8/REV1
- Towards a Recommendation on Water (Progress Report)
For reference ENV/EPOC(2016)9/REV1
- Corporate Finance and Productivity
For reference DAF/CMF(2016)13/REV1
- Improving Productivity and Inclusion at national and sub-national levels: How can Modern public Sector Governance help?
For reference GOV(2016)1
- Contribution of Trade and Investment to increased Productivity, Growth, Jobs and Inclusiveness
For reference TAD/TC(2016)6/REV1
- Enhancing the Inter-Governmental and Multi-Stakeholder Dialogue on Investment Treaties (Progress Report)
For reference DAF/INV(2016)12/REV1
- Strengthening Responsible Business Conduct through Trade and Investment (Progress Report)
For reference DAF/INV(2016)13/REV1
- Anticipating Change: Work, Skills and Job Quality
For reference DELSA/ELSA(2016)8/REV1
- Advancing Child Well-Being to Promote Inclusive Growth
For reference DELSA/ELSA(2016)7/REV1
- Strengthening Anti-corruption and Integrity for Global Productivity, Inclusiveness and Development
For reference GOV/PGC(2016)4/REV1
- OECD Latin America and Caribbean Regional Programme
For reference C(2016)1/FINAL
These documents are published under the responsibility of the Secretary-General of the OECD. The opinions expressed and arguments employed herein do not necessarily reflect the official views of OECD member countries.
Note: links to the documents will be added when they become available.