MCM 2015 background documents
Review of the OECD Principles of Corporate Governance and Guidelines on Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises: Progress Report
For reference: C(2015)64/REV1
Advanced draft of the Overview Chapter of the OECD Business and Finance Outlook
For reference: C(2015)65
- Framework for the Governance of Infrastructure Investment
For reference: GOV/PGC(2015)12/REV1
- Enabling the Next Production Revolution
For reference: DSTI/IND/STP/ICCP(2015)8/REV1
- Report on Investment in Human Capital: Skills and Education needs
For reference: COM/DELSA/EDU(2015)1
- Climate Finance and Green Investment: Progress Report
For reference: ENV/EPOC/WPCID(2015)1/REV1
- Towards Green Growth? Tracking Progress
For reference: SG/GG(2015)1/REV1
- Maximising the Gains from Trade and Investment
For reference: TAD/TC(2015)9/REV2
These documents are published under the responsibility of the Secretary-General of the OECD. The opinions expressed and arguments employed herein do not necessarily reflect the official views of OECD member countries.
Note: links to the documents will be added when they become available.
Other Meeting Documents
- BIAC Statement to the 2015 OECD Council at Ministerial Level
For reference: C/MIN(2015)17
- TUAC Statement to the 2015 OECD Council at Ministerial Level
For reference: C/MIN(2015)18
Preparations for the 2015 Ministerial Council meeting
On 25-26 November 2014, the OECD hosted the second meeting of its Global Strategy Group (GSG), which brings together Ministers, G7/G20 Sherpas and Senior Officials to discuss global megatrends and how the Organisation can support countries in dealing with future challenges and opportunities.
The meeting was Chaired by Ambassador Ulrik Vestergaard Knudsen, Permanent Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark, and was attended by OECD Members and Key Partner countries.
Participants engaged in a lively exchange of ideas which helped inform the preparations for the 2015 OECD Ministerial Council Meeting.
General Information about the OECD