Bribery in international business
11th Annual IBA Anti-Corruption Conference
12 - 13 June 2013 - OECD Headquarters, Paris
For the third year in a row, the OECD will host the 11th Annual IBA Anti-Corruption Conference, presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee with the support of the OECD.
- Update on developmentsin asset recovery in corruption
- Latest trendsin investigations and prosecutions: Q&A with law enforcement officials
- Can we talk about this: voluntary disclosure,settlement and plea bargaining in anti-bribery cases
- Media and civilsociety in the fight against corruption: between denunciation and defamation
- Spotlight on the defence industry: bribes, offsets and national security
- Unsustainable behaviour: bribery in the natural resources sector
- Guidancesfor anti-bribery compliance – help or hindrance?
- Recent developmentsin the international anti-corruption architecture – roundtable with international organisations
More information on the conference can be found on the IBA website.