OECD Home › Green growth and sustainable development › Publications & Documents
Publications & Documents
English, , 93kb
Information on the administration, legal framework and other aspects of fisheries management in New Zealand.
Dieser Bericht ueber die Ueberwindung von politischen Hindernissen bei der Einführung der Leistungsabhängigen Schwerverkehrsabgabe in der Schweiz wurde erstellt von Ueli Balmer vom schweizer Bundesamt fuer Raumenentwicklung.
This document, prepared by Ueli Balmer, assesses the political economy of the implementation of the distance-related fee for heavy goods vehicles in Switzerland. Due to the new fee, and a higher weight limit, heavy goods transport on the road has become much more efficient.
This document, prepared by Prof. Oene Oenema and Paul B.M. Berentsen, assesses the political economy of the implementation of the ‘minerals accounting system’ MINAS in the Netherlands. While the system contributed to some environmental improvements, the costs of its implementation were rather high.
English, , 823kb
This paper's focus is on the use of soft measures to change transport behaviour towards Environmentally Sustainable Transport (EST).
Agricultural policies affect agricultural production with consequences for the environment. What are the impacts and how might they be affected by further agricultural policy reform? What are governments doing to improve the environmental ...
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Pig Sector
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Dairy Sector, Summary and Conclusions
- Agriculture, échanges et environnement: Le secteur laitier, Résumé et conclusions
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Dairy Sector, Summary in Chinese
- Landwirtschaft, Handel und Umwelt: Die Milchwirtschaft, Zusammenfassung in Deutsch
- Agricultura, Comércio e Meio Ambiente: O Setor Leiteiro, Sumário em Português
- Agricultura, comercio y medio ambiente: Sector lechero, Resumen en español
The OECD is pleased to announce the first Annual Meeting of Sustainable Development Experts (AMSDE) at the OECD on 29 September to 1 October 2004.
The main objective of the Workshop, to be held in Paris, 6-8 December 2004, is to review and analyse the tools and methods used for the evaluation of agri-environmental policy measures by OECD governments, with specific focus on ex-post evaluations.
English, , 29kb
This is a brief summary of the main areas of work carried out by the OECD Environment Directorate under the auspices of the Working Group on Transport (WGT) of the Working Party on National Environmental Policies (WPNEP).