Call for Papers
The Founding Partners of the Green Growth Knowledge Platform (OECD, World Bank, UN Environment and the Global Green Growth Institute) are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the Sixth GGKP Annual Conference to be hosted at the OECD headquarters in November 2018 in conjunction with the 2018 Green Growth and Sustainable Development (GGSD) Forum.
The conference will address the political economy of the green transition, by identifying distributional impacts and exploring inclusive solutions for workers, businesses, households and regions that may otherwise be hit hard in order to help them contribute to a greener future. The conference sessions will be developed around competitiveness, employment and distributional impacts of green policies. The role of SMEs in this context will also be explored.
Alongside the GGKP conference sessions, the GGSD Forum will consist of panel discussions among academics, policy makers and business, labour and civil society representatives.
We are pleased to announce the following keynote speakers:
- Professor Lord Nicholas Stern, London School of Economics
- Professor Olivier Deschenes, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Professor Carolyn Fischer, Free University, Amsterdam
- Professor Cameron Hepburn, University of Oxford
- Dr Ian Parry, International Monetary Fund