- 06-07/12/2012: "Debt, Growth and Macroeconomic Policies" conference organised by the European Central Bank. Frankfurt, Germany.
- 04-05/12/2012: High level meeting of the OECD Development Aid Committee. London, United Kingdom.
- 27/11/2012: Launch of OECD Economic Outlook. 11H00 news conference.
- 27-07/12/2012: UNFCCC COP 18: United Nations climate change conference, hosted by the State of Qatar. Doha, Quatar.
- 26-02/12/2012: "Net Zero, Climate Positive: Business for the Environment", B4E Climate Summit 2012, hosted by Global Initiatives in partnership with the World Wildlife Fund, Hitachi and CNN. London, United Kingdom.
- 23-24/10/2012: Seminar on Charting the way to a green economy through fiscal policy reforms. Jakarta, Indonesia
- 16-19/10/2012: 4th OECD World Forum on Statistics, Knowledge, and Policies: Measuring Well-Being and Fostering the Progress of Societies. New Delhi, India.
- 16-17/10/2012: Global Economic Symposium. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 16/10/2012: Energy/environment/sustainable development, conference FEDERE, in French, organised by Les Echos in the framework of OECD's partnership with Les Echos. OECD participation. Eurosites-Georges V, Paris, France.
- 16/10/2012: Round table on sustainable development. Hyderabad, India.
- 12-14/10/2012: International Monetary Fund/World Bank Annual Meetings. Participation of the OECD Secretary-General. Japan.
- 10-12/10/2012: Education for Sustainability | International Greening Education Event. Karlsruhe, Germany.
- 08-09/10/2012: Global Green Growth Forum, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 03-04/10/2012: UNEP-IMF-GIZ Joint Workshop “Fiscal Policies towards an Inclusive Green Economy”, Geneva.
- 03/10/2012: Conference on sustainable development and green growth (linked to Rio+20). Tallinn, Estonia.
- 27-29/06/2012: The XII International Symposium on Environmental Geotechnology, Energy and Global Sustainable Development. Los Angeles, USA.
- 26-28/06/2012: European Conference on Measuring Well-Being and Fostering the Progress of Societies: e-Frame, “European Framework for Measuring Progress”. Organised by the OECD, the Italian National Institute of Statistics (Istat) and Statistics Netherlands (CBS) in collaboration with Eurostat and the European Statistical System.
- 20-22/06/2012: United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development, Rio+20. Participation of the OECD Secretary-General, OECD side-events. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 18-19/06/2012: G20 Summit. Participation of the OECD Secretary-General. Los Cabos, Mexico.
- 12-15/06/2012: 17th International Forum on the theme of "Environmental Assessment for the sustainable management of mineral resources, biological and energy". Secrétariat international francophone pour l'évaluation environnementale (SIFÉE). Montréal, Canada
- 11-14/06/2012: Annual Forum of the Americas, with participation of the OECD Secretary-General. Montréal, Canada.
- 12/06/2012: Going Green 2012 Conference, Prague, Czech Republic.
- 11-12/06/2012: International Workshops: Indicators of Local Transition to Low-Carbon Economy. Ghent, Belgium / Belval, Luxembourg
- 07/06/2012: Monitoring Progress towards Green Growth in Latin America, workshop on indicators, co-organised by OECD and UNIDO with the collaboration of UNEP, Paris.
- 30-31/05/2012: Green ICT for Growth and Sustainability? Linking Science and Policy, conference organised by the Research Institute for Managing Sustainability, Vienna University of Economics and Business. Participation of the International Energy Agency. Vienna, Austria.
- 29-31/05/2012: G20 ministerial meeting on agriculture. Participation of the Secretary-General.
- 29/05/2012: The rise of the bio-based economy. Roundtable organised by the Greening Europe Forum at Friends of Europe. Brussels, Belgium.
- 25/05/2012: 4th International Economic Forum on Latin America and the Caribbean, co-organised by the OECD Development Centre with the Inter-American Development Bank and the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry.
- 23-24/05/2012: OECD Council meeting at ministerial level, Paris.
- 22-23/05/2012: OECD Forum 2012, Paris.
- 22/05/2012: G20 Seminar on green growth, co-organised by the Mexican G20 Presidency and OECD, Paris.
- 15-22/05/2012: G8 summit. Chicago, United States.
- 16-18/05/2012: G20 Labor Ministerial. Participation of the Secretary-General.
- 10-11/05/2012: Global Green Growth Summit 2012: Global Governance for Green Growth and the Green Economy. Seoul, Korea.
- 2-5/05/2012: Seamless Transport: Making Connections, International Transport Forum Summit. Leipzig, Germany. Participation of the OECD Secretary General (2/5).
- 25-26/04/2012: 3rd Clean Energy Ministerial. London, United Kingdom.
- 24-26/04/2012: 18th Africa Partnership Forum.
- 21-26/04/2012: Thirteenth session of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD XIII), Doha, Qatar.
- 20-22/04/2012: International Monetary Fund/World Bank Spring Meetings & G20 Finance Ministers/Central Bank Governors meetings. Participation of the OECD Secretary General. Washington D.C., USA.
- 19-21/04/2012: African Conference on Measuring and Fostering the Progress of Societies, in preparation for the 4th OECD World Forum on Statistics, Knowledge and Policies (New Delhi October 2012).Organised by the OECD Development Centre and the Moroccan High Planning Commission (HCP) in collaboration with the OECD, the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA). Rabat, Morocco.
- 18-19/04/2012: B20 & G20. Participation of the Secretary-General. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 10-11/04/2012: Workshop on “Post-2015 Development Goals: Designing Targets and Indicators”, co-hosted by OECD with CIGI and IFRC.
- 29-30/03/2012: Making Green Growth Deliver, Environment Policy Committee (EPOC) at ministerial level. Participation of the Secretary-General. Launch of OECD Environmental Outlook to 2050. See OECD's work on Environment.
- 19/03/2012: Green Growth and Green Employment conference, organised by the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung foundation in cooperation with the Macro Center for Political Economics and the Ministry of Environmental Protection. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- 17-19/03/2012: China Development Forum, with participation of the Secretary-General. Beijing, the People's Republic of China. (See OECD's 2011 contribution to the China Development Forum.)
- 15/03/2012: Launch of OECD Environmental Outlook to 2050: the Consequences of Inaction. News conferences: in London at 10H30 with Simon Upton, OECD Environment Director and Mallika Ishwaran, Head of Environment and Growth Economics, DEFRA; at OECD Centres: in Tokyo with Deputy Secretary-General Rintaro Tamaki; in Washington (webinar); in Mexico and in Berlin.
- 12-17/03/2012: 6th World Water Forum, Marseille, France. OECD and Water.
- 8-9/03/2012: OECD Urban Roundtable of Mayors and Ministers 2012, "Mobilising investments for urban sustainability, job creation and resilient growth", with participation of the Secretary-General. Chicago, USA.
- 28/02-01/03/2012: Network on Environment and Development Co-operation (ENVIRONET) of the OECD Development Assistance Committee.
- 25-29/01/2012: World Economic Forum. Participation of the Secretary-General. Davos, Switzerland.
- 24-26/01/2012: ‘Macroeconomics for development: Fiscal aspects’, regional seminar on fiscal policy organised by the Latin American and Caribbean Institute for Economic and Social Planning, with OECD participation. Includes session on climate change and development. Santiago, Chile.
- 23-24/01/2012: OECD Round Table on Sustainable Development, Green Growth and the Future of Aviation. Paris, France.
- 23/01/2012: 4th International Economic Forum on Latin America and the Caribbean, co-organised by the Development Centre together with the Inter-American Development Bank and the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry. Bercy, Paris, France.
- 19-20/01/2012: OECD/European Commission/Nordic Innovation Joint Workshop: The Future of Eco-Innovation: The Role of Business Models in Green Transformation. For more information. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 12-13/01/2012: "Green Growth: Addressing the Knowledge Gaps," – inaugural GGKP conference organised by the Global Green Growth Institute, the OECD, the United Nations Environment Program and the World Bank. Mexico City, Mexico.
>> 2011/2010 events
Green growth event calendar