E-Leaders 2015 › Participants
Status: 25 October 2013
Welcome speech by Ms Corina Casanova, Federal Chancellor, Switzerland and OECD Deputy Secretary-General, Mr Yves Leterme. Chair: Ms Corinne Charette.
- Glenn Archer, Government CIO, Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO), Department of Finance.
- Lesley Seebeck, Assistant Secretary for ICT Skills, Capability and Investment, Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO), Department of Finance.
Heidi Havranek, Head of Division International E-government Issues, Federal Chancellery.
Frank Leyman, Manager International Relations, Fedict.
Corinne Charette, Government CIO, Treasury Board Canada Secretariat.
Andres Bustamente, Government CIO, Ministry Secretariat-General of the Presidency.
Johanna Pimiento, Director of e-Government, Minister of Information and Communication Technology.
Bohdan Urban, Director of Public Administration and eGovernment, Ministry of Interior.
- Lars Frelle-Petersen, Director-General, Ministry of Finance, Agency for Digitisation.
- Yih-Jeou Wang, Head of International Cooperation, Ministry of Finance, Agency for Digitisation.
Taavi Kotka, Government CIO, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Timo Valli, Director general (Government CIO), Ministry of Finance, Finland.
Romain Lacombe, Head Innovation and Development at Etalab (data.gouv.fr), General Secretariat for the Modernisation of the Public Sector (SGMAP), Prime Minister's Office.
Erwin Schwärzer, Head of Division IT 1 (Strategic and e-government affairs), Federal Ministry of Interior, Office of the CIO.
Anastasios Papazarifis, Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Administrative Reform and e-Government.
Hugrún Ösp Reynisdóttir, Head of Division, Department of Administration and Information, Ministry of Finance.
Bill McCluggage, Government CIO, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform (tbc).
- Satoshi Hashimoto, Director Policy Planning and Government Information Systems, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC).
- Akifumi Irie, First Secretary, Permanent Delegation of Japan to the OECD.
- Riina Murata, Officer policy planning and government information systems, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.
- Toshiyuki Zamma, Executive Advisor to Government CIO and Lecturer at Graduate School of Tokyo University, Cabinet Secretariat.
Young-Beum Choi, Minister-Counsellor, Permanent Delegation of Korea to the OECD.
Chong-O Kim, Deputy Director E-government Policy, Ministry of Security and Public Administration.
Hyunjoo Kim, Principal Manager E-government Performance, National Information Society Agency (NISA).
Arnis Daugulis, Government CIO, Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development.
Vytautas Krasauskas, Advisor, E-government policy division, Ministry of Interior.
Yolanda Martínez, Chief of the Digital Government Unit, Public Administration Ministry.
Guus Bronkhorst, Head of Department, Citizenship and Information Policy, Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations.
- Tim Occleshaw, Deputy Chief Executive, Service and System Transformation, Department of Internal Affairs.
- Richard Foy, Director, Service and System Transformation, Department of Internal Affairs.
Lars van Marion, Deputy Director-General, Ministry of Government Administration and Reform.
Renata Paleń, Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Administration and Digitisation.
- Paolo Neves, Government CIO, Agency for Public Services Reform (AMA), Presidency of the Council of Ministers.
- João Ricardo Vasconcelos, Responsible for Innovation and Knowledge Management, Agency for Public Services Reform (AMA), Presidency of the Council of Ministers.
Alexey Khersontsev, Director Department of State Regulation of the Economy, Ministry of Economic Development.
Tadej Gabrijel, Secretary, Ministry of Interior.
Emilio Garcia, Policy Advisor e-Government, Ministry of Finance and Public Administration.
Anneli Hagdahl, Head of Section Information Technology Policy, Ministry of Enterprise, Energy and Communications.
- Peter Fischer, Government CIO, Federal Department of Finance, Federal IT Steering Unit (FITSU).
- Stephan Röthlisberger, Manager Programme Office E-government Switzerland, Federal Department of Finance, Federal IT Steering Unit (FITSU).
- Matthias Brüllmann, Director Web, Federal chancellory (tbc).
- Christian Weber, Head of eGovernmen and eEconomy for SMEs, State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO).
- Peppino Giarritta, Head of Staff Unit e-Government, Canton of Zürich Chancellery.
Ramazan Altinok, Head of e-Government, Prime Minister's office.