Permanent URL: www.oecd.org/gov/budget/ppp
The OECD Working Party of Senior Budget Officials has created a special network devoted to the topic of public-private partnerships. These contractual arrangements between the government and a private partner have been an established practice in some countries for many years and have attracted growing attention in others.
OECD Recommendation on Principles for Public Governance of Public-private Partnerships
Activities and outputs of the network:
- 6th Annual Meeting, Paris, 15-16 April 2013
- 5th annual meeting, Paris, 26-27 March 2012
- OECD network of public-private partnerships senior officials, Paris, 24-25 March 2011
- OECD Observer article, "Public-private partnerships: Making the right choice for the right reason"
- 3rd annual OECD Symposium on Public-Private Partnerships, Paris, 12-13 April 2010
- Publication (Dedicated Public-Private Partnerships: A Survey of Institutional and Governance Structures) released in March 2010
- 2nd annual OECD Symposium on Public-Private Partnerships, Paris, 5-6 March 2009
- Publication (Public-Private Partnerships: In Pursuit of Risk Sharing and Value for Money) released in 2008
- OECD Symposium "Public-Private Partnerships: Affordability, Value for Money and the PPP Process", , Winterthur, Switzerland, 21-22 February 2008
- Madrid, Madrid, 5-7 July 2006