Proceedings of Regulatory Issues and the Doha Development Agenda
Table of Contents
- Ambassador Eduardo Pérez Motta, Mexican Delegation to the WTO in Geneva: Market Opening, Regulatory Reform and the Doha Development Agenda .
- Mr. Nobuo Tanaka, Director General, Multilateral Trade System Department, Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry, Japan: Japan's Perspective on Regulatory Reform and DDA - Towards better integration of domestic and external economic policy .
- Mr. Anthony Kleitz, Head of Division, Trade Directorate, OECD: Integrating Market Openness into the Regulatory process: Linking Good Governance and the DDA .
- Mr. Sebastian Saez, Head of the Foreign Trade Department at the Ministry of Economy, Chile: Trade in Services Liberalization and Domestic Regulation .
- Mr. Claudio Valle, Director, Technical Barriers and Regulations with Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Canada: Regulatory Reform and Development .
- Mr. Baozhong Du, deputy division director in the Department of Treaty and Law, Ministry of Foreign Trade & Economic Co-operation, China: Improving the Regulatory Quality for the Sustained Development of Service .
- Mr Ernesto Fernandez, Permanent Delegation of Costa Rica to the WTO in Geneva: Trade facilitation and Regulatory Reform, The Costa Rican Experience .