Table of Contents
- Ambassador Eduardo Pérez Motta, Mexican Delegation to the WTO in Geneva: Market Opening, Regulatory Reform and the Doha Development Agenda .
- Mr. Nobuo Tanaka, Director General, Multilateral Trade System Department, Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry, Japan: Japan's Perspective on Regulatory Reform and DDA - Towards better integration of domestic and external economic policy .
- Mr. Anthony Kleitz, Head of Division, Trade Directorate, OECD: Integrating Market Openness into the Regulatory process: Linking Good Governance and the DDA .
- Mr. Sebastian Saez, Head of the Foreign Trade Department at the Ministry of Economy, Chile: Trade in Services Liberalization and Domestic Regulation .
- Mr. Claudio Valle, Director, Technical Barriers and Regulations with Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Canada: Regulatory Reform and Development .
- Mr. Baozhong Du, deputy division director in the Department of Treaty and Law, Ministry of Foreign Trade & Economic Co-operation, China: Improving the Regulatory Quality for the Sustained Development of Service .
- Mr Ernesto Fernandez, Permanent Delegation of Costa Rica to the WTO in Geneva: Trade facilitation and Regulatory Reform, The Costa Rican Experience .
Regulatory Reform and Development
Trade in Services Liberalization and Domestic Regulation
Japan's Perspective on Regulatory Reform
Improving the Regulatory Quality for the Sustained Development of Service
Integrating Market Openness into the Regulatory Process