This event will bring together thought leaders from across governments, business, academia, civil society and the technical community to discuss how to help economies and societies prosper in our increasingly digital and data-driven world.
Discussions will focus on the core messages emerging from over 100 studies across policy domains, including results from deep analytical dives into the big policy challenges, including:
- Seizing the opportunities of digital transformation for all
- Developing a whole-of-government approach to digital transformation
- Leveraging digital transformation for jobs and skills
- Making digital transformation work for growth and productivity
- Using digital technologies for better governments
- Which principles for artificial intelligence in society
- Improving well-being through digital transformation
The event will mark the completion of an intense period of analysis and reflection on the opportunities and challenges of the digital transformation for people, societies and the global economy.
The OECD will present the synthesis report of its Going Digital project at the conference, which will also be an opportunity to set the course for the future global digital agenda.
Due to space constraints at the conference venue, participation will be by invitation only. The event will be webcast.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.