Violence Against Women
Violence against women (VAW) remains a global crisis. Worldwide, more than one in three women have experienced physical and/or sexual intimate partner violence or non-partner sexual violence in their lifetime.
- NEW: Conference proceedings from High-Level Conference on Ending Violence Against Women (June 2020)
- Call to Action
- Women at the core of the fight against COVID-19 crisis
- Violence against women: A new policy priority for OECD countries
- OECD Family Database (see intimate partner violence SF 3.4)
- Social Institutions and Gender Index 2019 data
- Issues briefs
On 5-6 February, the OECD organised its inaugural conference on intimate partner violence, featuring panel discussions with OECD Ministers, leaders from business and civil society, and expert researchers. A key output of the event was the Call to Action, signed by Ambassadors to the OECD, calling for the OECD’s continued focus on ending this global crisis.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org