G20 › Topics › Anti-corruption › G20-OECD Conference: 'Joining forces against corruption: G20 business and government'
G20-OECD Conference: 'Joining forces against corruption: G20 business and government'
27-28 April 2011 - OECD Conference Centre, Paris
Jointly organised by the French Presidency of the G20 and the OECD and supported by UNODC, discussions at this anti-corruption conference for the private sector focused on:
- public-private co-operation in implementing the G20 Anti-Corruption Action Plan
- the challenge of anti-corruption compliance
- fighting corruption in public procurement
- sector-specific anti-corruption initiatives
- recognising commercial practices most exposed to corruption
- next steps for business and the G20
Anti-corruption tools for business
- Henri de Raincourt, Minister for Cooperation, France (French only)
- Yury Fedotov, Executive Director, UNODC
- Salvador Vega-Casillas, Secretary of Public Administration, Mexico
- Christine Lagarde, Minister of Economy, Finance and Industry, France (French only)
- Angel Gurría, Secretary-General, OECD