The figures listed below are included in one single file, which you can access by clicking on the Download link.
- Figure 0.1 Likelihood of positive social and economic outcomes among highly literate adults
- Figure 0.2 Literacy proficiency among 16-65 year-olds
- Figure 0.3 Literacy skills gap between older and younger generations
- Figure 0.4 Distribution of literacy proficiency scores and education in Italy and Japan
- Figure 0.5 Correlation between labour productivity and the use of reading skills at work
- Figure 0.6 Correlation between gender gap in wages and in the use of problem-solving skills at work
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)