You need a MyOECD account in order to register for this event. (This account allows you to personalise your experience on OECD’s Internet site, register for upcoming events and subscribe to OECD newsletters.)
Please follow the below guidelines which provide details on the registration process, it just takes a couple of minutes!
Step 1 : Pre-register to the event
- Access the event page using your MyOECD account details to login
- If you have a MyOECD account and don’t remember your login or password, you can reset your password.
- If you do not yet have a MyOECD account, you can Create an account here.
- Complete the online form and submit your registration request (deadline: 13 March 2019)
- You will receive an automatic email confirming the OECD team has received your registration request
Step 2: Registration request review and status result
- The OECD team will review your registration request
- You will receive an email with the outcomes of your registration status (validated, further information required, or rejected).
- If your registration request has been validated, you will receive by email, before the event, additional information to guide your access to the OECD. Please bring with you a valid ID/Passport.
Your registration is now finalised. We look forward to welcoming you to the OECD in March.